WELCOME TO CRITICAL FUTURE
Key to the Future
We enable our clients to own the future through:
- Projects – Exceptional value consultancy and research through Critical Projects clients include Royal Mail, Aviva, Office Depot etc.
- Research – Position your company as a Thought Leader and Agenda Setter and own the future through Critical Papers clients include the British Security Industry Association, XPO Logistics, DeVono etc
- Events – Create unforgettable experiences that make your brand stand out through Critical Events run in partnership with the British government for CEOs of multinational firms, sponsored by clients such as White & Case LLP.
- Insight – Gain insight from our global network MBAs, PhDs, Professors and Industry Executives (CEOs, etc) with Critical Experts clients include many leading private equity firms.
White Papers that position your company as a Thought Leader. We have produced some of the most influential White Papers in business and politics. We manage the entire process:
- Providing Professors from leading business schools or universities to author the report.
- Sourcing leading industry figures for expert interviews
- Project managing the writing of the report
- Graphic design and proof reading
- Collaboration with PR agencies
"INDUSTRY LEADING WHITE PAPER"
Critical Future was commissioned by the British Security Industry Association, representing companies with over £20 billion in turnover and 300,000 employees.
Critical Future’s report “The Real Price of Security Solutions” was authored by Professor Terence Tse of ESCP Europe currently ranked as the 11th best business school in Europe by the Financial Times. Professor Tse is a regular writer for the Harvard Business Review, Financial Times, etc.
The report involved interviewing C-level executives and industry experts, and is now being covered in several publications to inform the business community.
Please contact us for a full version of the report: Manolis@criticalfuture.co.uk
OUR KEY SERVICES
Our project managers have been responsible for successfully managing over 1000 consulting and recruitment projects.
We ensure we deliver on time and on budget, on every engagement. For our groundbreaking Candidates on Demand service you can expect a regular shortlist of highly suitable, available and enthusiastic candidates.
Our services are designed based on client needs. Accountability is in our NDA. Our services are tied to outputs, such as project milestones, or candidate shortlists. We offer flexible terms and expect our clients to stay with us because we add value rather than a long term contract. We are extremely responsive and ensure that your project delivers exactly what you expect.
Critical Future offers unparalleled value. Our unique operating model, means we offer clients incredible value, and exceptional on a cost to quality ratio.